What exactly does the Publications Chair do? Well... here are her duties!
This is an appointed one-year board position that may be renewed.
- This person will appoint or re-appoint at least three committee members.
- Author and manage the IASL website.
- Assign committee members responsibilities for feeding information to the IASL website and social media outlets.
- Collaborate with other committee chairs to maintain current information on the website.
- Attend IASL board meetings as a voting member of the board.
- Submit a progress report for the IASL membership meeting.
Sound like something you'd be interested in doing? Fill out this form to let us know you are interested in writing for the blog, helping with Social Media accounts, or chairing the committee!