This is an elected three-year position.
- Keep a ledger of all financial documents to compare with ILA records.
- Attend all board meetings and create minutes for each meeting.
- Before each board and membership meeting, obtain financial statements for the association from the ILA web site and Executive Secretary and prepare to give a financial report of income, expenditures, and balance.
- Before each board and membership meeting, distribute to the officers and board members a draft of the minutes of the preceding meeting to be approved.
- Submit at the end of the year to the ILA Executive Secretary copies of all approved meeting minutes and other documents for the ILA Archives.
- Provide successor with one-year set of minutes and reports.
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Consider running for this position in 2019, or express interest in another role by filling out this form!