2016 ILA Annual Conference
October 12-14, 2016
GRAND RIVER CENTER - DUBUQUE, IA
Click here to download the Conference Registration Brochure.
Online registration is now open. Register by September 30 to receive the early bird rates!
Sessions which may be of particular interest to Teacher Librarians include:
- Using Technology to Connect with Patron and Students (Thursday)
- Robotics in the Library: STEM Connections (Thursday)
- Reader's Advisory Crash Course (Thursday)
- Digital Natives? Basics of Information Literacy (Thursday)
- Teaching and Learning about Copyright, Creative Commons, and Fair Use in the Digital World (Thursday)
- Lighting up the Future: A Look at Where We've Been, Where We are Now, and Where We're Going! (Friday)
- Legislative Resources Beyond the Iowa Code: Tracking your State Legislators (Friday)
- Google Apps: What you need to know to get started (Friday)
- Children and Teen Book Awards- Get involved in Selecting and Promoting (Friday)
- Betwixt and Between: Programs to Entertain and Educate (Friday)
- Guys Read (Friday)
- Open Educational Resources and Libraries: Promotion and Support (Friday)
- Effectively Communicating with Administrators, City Councils, and Boards for Advocacy (Friday)
- Strong Books Build Strong People - How Books Change Lives (Friday)
Find more details on these and all other sessions in the July/August Catalyst.